We are the Bedfordshire Beekeepers Association (BedsBKA), a charitable incorporated organisation regulated by the Charity Commission . Our objective is to preserve the honey bee by furthering the craft of beekeeping and educating the public of the benefit of the bees in the environment. We are classed under the UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) as a data controller. That means we decide how the personal data that we collect about you is processed and for what purposes.
Our Privacy Notice contains the following information:
- Who we are and our contact details
- What information we collect, why we have it, the lawful basis and how long we keep it
- How we get the information
- With whom we share your data
- Your data protection rights
- How to complain
To view or download the Privacy Notice, click here.